Let us take a moment to hail all these beauty brands with all their “long tongue twisting names” they always give their products. Ahn ahn!!! Is it by force??
My second review on the blog. *drum roll* please……. Super thanks to bookie of bookiekunlere.com 😘😘who reminded me of this review… She has great content, you can check out her blog here
First of all , let me clearly state that, I am not a fan of the classic makeup brand. In fact I don’t own any product from classic makeup, ironically I recommend to clients who want super cheap products, cos I have friends who uses them and swears by them. But you know they always say, ‘you can’t go on hating something forever’ .
So I went to visit my friend Lauretta and she kept on preaching and preaching about this foundation.
My first thought about it when I saw the packaging was “classic una don come again, copy copy” cos, it looks like the black Opal true colour foundation.
And I’m like e Don do! Oya give me one, I got the shade in 600, but when I tried it on a makeup look, it was a bit light for me, so I gave it out. I eventually got a shade in 607. and it was perfect for me.
So shall we get on with it?? Yes, we shall😁
Classic Makeup True Colour Matifying Liquid Foundation
What Classic makeup says:
- It’s Matifying
- It has 100% Natural Finish
- It is Water Proof
- It has Oil control
What Budget Bella thinks:
- Light weight :Classic Makeup forget to add that it is light weight. Yes it’s not heavy on the face like I was made to believe other classic foundation feels on the face.
- A little goes a long way. First time I tried it, I wasted foundation
- Easy Blending: it is actually easy to blend. Compared to their other foundation
- Full coverage : errrr…. Let me say yeah, although its not like I have anything to cover. 😁😁
- Waterproof : yes
- Natural finish: Well yeah, if you get your perfect shade.
Thick consistency: well, I realised classic makeup USA would always have foundations that are thick. I don’t really like foundation that are thick.
Will I repurchase again???? Hell yeah!!!
Don’t get me wrong ooo, I still don’t have love for the classic makeup brand, but for this foundation, it’s an exception for me.
Price: 1200 -1500 naira.. Depending on the seller.
Pictures of me wearing the foundation in the shade 600.
Wearing the shade in 607
Have you tried this foundation?? What’s your experience like???
Kindly share in the comment section below..
Do have an awesome weekend❤❤❤