Happy New Year Everyone,
2016 was a wonderful and amazing year, well, a lot of reasons to be grateful. Started my blog last year, wasn’t even consistent tho *covers face* . I promise to be consistent, so help me God.
I would be starting this amazing year with my mini beauty haul from December 2016.
my mini haul are as follows:
# Sun beam golden bronze highlighter by benefit cosmetics
# Huda Beauty Liquid Lipstick in Famous
# Mac Matte Lipstick in Russian Red
# Nuban Beauty Blender.
Hegai and Esther Brow Gel in Nubia.
There is always a story before I make any beauty purchase, lets begin with the first on the list.
- Benefit Liquid Highlighter: The crave for liquid highlighters became so intense in December, I actually wanted the GlamGals Diamond Cream, couldnt find where to purchase. I had to purchase the one from Benefit Cosmetics.
- Huda Beauty Liquid Lipstick in Famous: Errrrr…. I just wanted to try out them out.
- Mac Russian Red: I was getting bored of the red lipstick shades I owned. I couldn’t find Ruby Woo anywhere.
- Nuban Beauty Blender: I wanted a good beauty blender on a budget. With the rate of the dollar right against the Naira, the Original Beauty Blender is a way too pricey for me now.
- Hegai and Esther Eyebrow definer: So much rave about it by Nigerian Beauty bloggers, plus i wanted a brow gel not as dark as the one I am currently using.
Reviews would be coming in pretty soon, do well to subscribe so you don’t miss a post.
I would really love your thoughts on this post in the comment section below and what more would you like to see here on the blog.
Have an awesome day ahead